Adjacent locations[edit | edit source]
- Undead Burg
- Darkroot Garden
- Firelink Shrine - An elevator becomes operational after it is activated from the Parish.
- Sen's Fortress - Opens after the player has rung both Bells of Awakening.
Bonfires[edit | edit source]
- Sunlight Altar Warping Point - After the Taurus Demon, across the bridge and beyond the threshold that is guarded by the Hellkite Dragon.
- Undead Parish Warping Point - Beyond the Berenike Knight, in the structure across the narrow bridge leading from the Undead Parish Church. It is found in the old Undead Church above Andre the Blacksmith.
Covenant[edit | edit source]
- Warrior of Sunlight - Can be joined either by praying at the Sunlight Altar or talking to Solaire once he arrives at said altar.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Andre of Astora (merchant and blacksmith)
- Knight Lautrec of Carim (white phantom) - Trapped in a cell requiring the Mystery Key. If the player frees him, he can later be summoned as a white phantom for the Bell Gargoyles fight.
- Oswald of Carim (merchant) - Appears after ringing the bell within the parish.
- Reah of Thorolund (merchant) - After rescuing her from the Tomb of the Giants.
- Solaire of Astora (gold phantom) - Summonable for the Bell Gargoyles fight. He also appears near the Sunlight Altar bonfire, after defeating Ornstein and Smough in Anor Londo, where he can initiate players into the Warrior of Sunlight covenant.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Respawning[edit | edit source]
Non-respawning[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Keys[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Alluring Skull ×4 (corpse)
- Humanity (corpse)
- Sunlight Medal (Bell Gargoyles - drop if Solaire is present)
Upgrade materials[edit | edit source]
Souls[edit | edit source]
- Fire Keeper Soul (corpse)
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The portcullis behind the Fang Boar is closed when the player approaches too close to it, which causes the Armored Zombie closest to it to rush behind it and pull the lever. As such, it can be prevented from closing by aggroing this Armored Zombie with a ranged attack, thus preventing it from being there to close the gate.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.