- Brightstone Cove Tseldora — Two Undead Boars spawn at the Royal Army Campsite bonfire area.
- Majula (SotFS) — Two Undead Boars spawn if the player kills the trio of Enslaved Pigs lurking near Majula's mansion a total of twelve times.
- Weak to Slash, Strike, and Thrust-type attacks.
- Very high Magic, Lightning and Dark resistances.
- Low Fire resistance.
Smooth & Silky Stone
Cracked Red Eye Orb
|Drop Rate||???||???|| ??? |
| Guaranteed |
- The player may lead an Undead Boar from the Royal Army Campsite bonfire area, where they spawn, all the way through Brightstone Cove to the cathedral where a clutter of Parasite Spiders inhabit. A patch of mushrooms can be found at the center of this hall and the boar will start eating them, digging out the Pickaxe for the player to collect.
- There is a 1/100 chance that a friendly Enslaved Pig spawns at the Royal Army Campsite area instead of an Undead Boar.
- In Scholar of the First Sin, if the player kills the three smaller Enslaved Pigs in Majula twelve times, they will spawn back as two Undead Boars. If the player kills these new enemies twelve more times, a Giant Undead Boar will spawn instead, which has a fixed drop rate of three Cracked Red Eye Orbs.
- Undead Boars differ from Enslaved Pigs by the presence of well developed canine teeth, large size, and high aggressiveness.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.