- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Twisted Barricade.
Twisted Wall of Light is a sorcery in Dark Souls III.
- Lost sorcery from Oolacile, land of ancient golden sorceries. Distorts light in order to deflect magic.
- A closely-guarded light manipulation spell that contorts the very fabric of fundamental laws, negating magic by denying its claim to physicality.
Sold by Orbeck of Vinheim for 6,000 souls once he has been given the Golden Scroll.
Deflects any magic attacks made against the player, similar to a Spell Parry.
- This spell negates all of Aldrich's magical, but not physical, attacks which can help when fighting him. This does not include his soul spear attack which will pierce right through.
- This spell can be used to manipulate the user's own magic attacks (e.g. Homing Soulmass), displacing them.