Availability[edit | edit source]
- One of the starting gifts.
- Blighttown - In a chest in front of the illusory wall that leads to The Great Hollow.
Drops[edit | edit source]
- Dropped by various bosses
- One is a guaranteed drop from the Forest Hunter Archer in Darkroot Garden.
- Two are guaranteed drops from Oswald of Carim in Undead Parish.
- Humanity Phantoms in Chasm of the Abyss. (AotA)
Corpse locations[edit | edit source]
- Lost Izalith - On the edge, atop a broken structure near the bonfire surrounded by Bounding Demons.
- Lower Undead Burg - Found in the area past the house where Griggs of Vinheim is found, guarded by many torch wielding Hollows.
General information[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because both Humanity and Twin Humanities will restore the player to full health upon consumption and share the same animation, there is no benefit to using a Twin Humanities over a single Humanity other than the additional liquid humanity it grants.
- One Twin Humanities per playthrough can be traded to Snuggly the Crow for a Rare Ring of Sacrifice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.