- For the Dark Souls III equivalent, see Knight's Ring.
The Strength Ring is a ring in Dark Souls II: Crown of the Old Iron King.
- An oddly deformed iron ring.
Increases the strength of its wearer.
- The Old Iron King ruled over
a great age of iron.
- The King's power allowed him
to mold iron freely, as if he held sway
over the forces of life and creation.
- From the Foyer bonfire in Brume Tower, take the elevator down until one reaches a multi-level room of Ashen Warriors; the ring is at the top floor.
Increases Strength by 5 points.