There are five Souls of Giants to be found in the game, one in each of the following locations:
- On a Giant's corpse at the end of the Memory of Jeigh (accessed by defeating the Giant Lord).
- On a Giant's corpse at the end of the Memory of Orro.
- On a Giant's corpse at the end of the Memory of Vammar.
- Dropped by an Elite Giant in a hidden cave in the Black Gulch.
- Dropped by the Ancient Dragon upon its death.
|Number of Souls of a Giant||Vendrick's defense multiplier|
|5 or more||×1|
- Souls of a Giant collected in NG will remain in the player's inventory in NG+ and beyond.
- It's possible to farm Souls of a Giant by burning a Bonfire Ascetic at the Black Gulch Mouth bonfire (the first one) and then defeat the Elite Giants in the underground cave of the Black Gulch. Note that this doesn't work in Scholar of the First Sin.
- It's also possible to farm them from the Ancient Dragon by burning a Bonfire Ascetic at the Shrine Entrance bonfire to make him respawn.
- None of the souls found off on the Giants' corpses will respawn by burning Bonfire Ascetics.