- Aural Decoy (2,000 souls)
- Farron Flashsword (3,000 souls)
- Pestilent Mist (1,000 souls)
- Spook (2,000 souls)
Silences all sounds made by its wearer.
Wearing the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring will silence the sounds made by the player completely, such as footsteps. It will not mask sounds made by breaking objects or by killing enemies, though.
Useful for traversing crowded areas unnoticed, as long as the player keeps out of the enemies' sight. Very useful for approaching unaware enemies from behind at full speed and perform backstabs. However, if there are many enemies grouped together and the player backstabs one of them, the sound of the kill will alert the others.
This ring, used in conjunction with the Obscuring Ring, allows the player to scout areas with a certain degree of freedom as long as they don't walk too near in front of enemies.
- After the player has purchased the required sorceries, choosing the "Talk" option will yield the ring along with the "Silent Ally" gesture.
- If the player has not yet satisfied the requirements to obtain the Young Dragon Ring, they will receive it at that moment instead. Selecting the "Talk" option a second time will yield the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring along with the gesture.
- A glitch may occur where enemies will still be able to detect the player's presence from behind even when the ring is equipped. Exiting and continuing the game usually fixes this.