- Ring of the Evil Eye
- Ring of the Evil Eye+1 (NG+)
- Ring of the Evil Eye+2 (NG++)
- Ring of the Evil Eye+3 (The Ringed City)
- Ring of the Evil Eye: Restores 30 HP per enemy killed.
- Ring of the Evil Eye+1: Restores 33 HP per enemy killed.
- Ring of the Evil Eye+2: Restores 35 HP per enemy killed.
- Ring of the Evil Eye+3: Restores 37 HP per enemy killed.
Any enemy dying will proc the health restore effect, including ones that die due to other players or the environment. However, other players dying will not activate the effect, even if the wearer dealt the killing blow. Additionally, the heal doesn't account for multiple enemies being killed within a short period of time or by a single attack.
The effect can be stacked with Arstor's Spear to heal an additional 30 HP per kill.
The Ring of the Evil Eye is an excellent way of conserving healing items or spells, and excels when used against groups of weak enemies due to healing the same amount regardless of how powerful the enemy is. Because of the way it procs against multiple kills, it is best to kill enemies one at a time if the goal is to recover health.
This ring can be very potent depending on the area. Because the effect procs no matter who gets the kill, a phantom can gain the benefit from the host or an allied phantom killing an enemy, and an invader can profit from the host's party killing enemies to get to the invader. In either case, it can be a very helpful way to maintain health due to possessing less health and half the Estus of a Host of Embers.