Quelaag's Sister can initiate the player into the Chaos Servant covenant. She is the Fire Keeper of the bonfire in front of her, and can reinforce Estus Flasks. She cannot communicate with the player unless they equip the Old Witch's Ring.
Quelaag's Sister was a Daughter of Chaos before the disaster that befell Izalith. While most of her sisters were transformed into "full" demons, she and Quelaag were able to escape with their sanity intact, although they were fused at the waist to demon spiders in the process. Quelaag and her sister took an entourage of servants with them, who suffered from a parasitic disease. Out of pity, Quelaag's sister did her best to help against Quelaag's orders, weakening and blinding herself in the process.
Quelaag's Sister is very frail and dies in one or two hits by most forms of attacks. She does not retaliate. However, killing her will aggro her servant, Eingyi, though he is far from a threat.
Fire Keeper Soul
- 5,000 souls (NG).
Without the Old Witch's Ring all dialogue is just "...?".
|Click to see dialogue|
With the Old Witch's Ring, the following dialogue can take place:
- Feeding Quelaag's Sister enough humanity (80+) will cause her limbs to move around less feebly and for her dialogue implying her near-death to go away.
- Due to the Chosen Undead never saying a word, and her blindness, Quelaag's Sister believes that the player is, in fact, Quelaag.
- Instead of a ghastly swarm beneath her form, the eggs that surround Quelaag's Domain act as the cradles for each tiny humanity that is only just keeping her alive as keeper of the bonfire.
- In addition, many of these eggs seem to have been torn open, possibly suggesting that Quelaag's Sister might have had children prior to poisoning herself with blight.
- In Dark Souls III, what appears to be Quelaag's Sister's desiccated corpse can be found near the Smouldering Lake, next to Quelana's.
- Also in Dark Souls III, the White Hair Talisman appears to have been crafted from threading a lock of her hair through the Old Witch's Ring, as she was the only chaos witch known to be both deformed and white-haired.