No-man's Wharf is a dilapidated harbor and village shrouded in darkness and populated with hollowed warriors and monstrous Dark Stalkers. It is accessible via Heide's Tower of Flame once the Dragonrider boss has been defeated.
The area is fairly large and the severe amount of enemies and lack of bonfires means that a player will likely need two weapons or some Repair Powder to successfully make it to the boss. There is, however, a shortcut that can be unlocked which makes it easier to access the area's boss (only in Scholar of the First Sin).
- Unseen Path to Heide - The only bonfire in the area is found in the cave filled with stalagmites upon entering from Heide's Tower of Flame.
- Carhillion of the Fold (merchant)
- Lonesome Gavlan (merchant)
- Lucatiel of Mirrah (white phantom) - Speaking to her will make her available for summoning later in the wharf.
- Bradley of the Old Guard (shade, SotFS)
- Dark Stalker
- Hollow Infantry
- Stray Hound
- Varangian Sailor
- Suspicious Shadow (SotFS and only in NG+, or by burning a Bonfire Ascetic in DSII)
- Undead Laborer (not hostile)
- Brigand Set (chest)
- Dark Pine Resin ×3 (corpse)
- Estus Flask Shard (chest, DSII)
- Fragrant Branch of Yore (chest, SotFS)
- Firebomb ×3 (chest)
- Flame Butterfly (corpse)
- Homeward Bone (corpse)
- Human Effigy (corpse)
- Lifegem ×8 (corpses)
- Repair Powder (chest)
- Silver Talisman ×2 (chest)
- Small Smooth & Silky Stone ×3 (corpse)
- Throwing Knife ×7 (corpse)
- Fading Soul - (skeletal remains)
- Flexile Sentry Soul (Flexile Sentry - drop)
- Large Soul of a Lost Undead ×2 (corpses)
- Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier (skeletal remains)
- Large Soul of a Proud Knight (corpse)
- Soul of a Proud Knight (corpse)
- Soul of a Nameless Soldier (skeletal remains)
- Large Titanite Shard (chest)
- Titanite Shard ×2 (chests)
- Titanite Shard ×2 and Large Titanite Shard (Crystal Lizard - Drop)
- An upright segment of the dock that leads to the lookout where Carhillion is encountered, can be kicked down creating a shortcut that provides easier access from the bonfire to the ship without having to traverse the village (only in Scholar of the First Sin).