- For the Dark Souls variant, see Leo Ring.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Old Leo Ring.
The Leo Ring is a ring in Dark Souls III.
- Ring associated with Dragon Slayer Ornstein, one of the Four Knights of Gwyn, the First Lord.
- Strengthens thrust weapon counter attacks.
- Ornstein was the first knight of the sun's eldest born, and his cross spear is said to have pierced scales made of stone.
Found in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, in a chest on the second floor of the gallery guarded by three Silver Knights, after exiting the drainage ditch with several Sewer Centipedes.
Increases Counter Attack damage by 15%, causing them to deal a total of 49.5% more damage.