The Firelink Shrine serves as a base for the Chosen Undead and is a hub connecting to many other locations. Once a character is rescued, or upon reaching a turning point of their storyline, they will typically relocate to Firelink Shrine and offer some sort of service. Anastacia of Astora is the bonfire's Fire Keeper.
This is a list of characters who start at or relocate to Firelink Shrine during the course of the game:
- Crestfallen Warrior: Seated by the bonfire, he will disappear after the player speaks to him once Kingseeker Frampt arrives.
- Anastacia of Astora: The local Fire Keeper, located in a cage at the bottom of the stairs by the Crestfallen Warrior.
- Petrus of Thorolund: Teacher of miracles, found near the stairs to the elevator.
- Reah of Thorolund : Teacher of advanced miracles, found near Petrus. Note that she will not offer any spells while at Firelink.
- Vince of Thorolund: Reah's friend and bodyguard who will disappear along with her.
- Nico of Thorolund: Reah's friend and bodyguard who will disappear along with her.
- Knight Lautrec of Carim: Found near the Fire Keeper's cage, he will disappear after Anastacia's death.
- Griggs of Vinheim: Teacher of sorceries who will be located near the stairs to Undead Burg after his rescue from there.
- Laurentius of the Great Swamp: Teacher of pyromancies who arrives at Firelink after being rescued in the Depths. Located between the bonfire and Kingseeker Frampt's area, he will give the player the Pyromancy Flame.
- Big Hat Logan: A teacher of advanced sorceries who arrives at Firelink after being rescued in Sen's Fortress. He can be found near Griggs.
- Kingseeker Frampt: Primordial Serpent who arrives at Firelink after both Bells of Awakening have been rung. He will appear in the pool that was previously filled with water.
- Domhnall of Zena: Merchant who arrives at Firelink after both Bells of Awakening are rung, he will be found under the aqueduct leading to Undead Burg.
- Ingward: One of the three Sealers of New Londo, who arrives at Firelink once the player speaks to him following the defeat of the Four Kings.
- Patches: A former thief who renounces his life of crime and becomes a merchant when he arrives at Firelink after Gravelord Nito is defeated. He will be found in an alcove by Kingseeker Frampt.
- Siegmeyer of Catarina: Knight of Catarina who arrives at Firelink after being saved in Anor Londo.
- Sieglinde of Catarina: Siegmeyer's daughter who arrives at Firelink after being rescued from the Golden Crystal Golem in The Duke's Archives.
- Giant Crow: A constant presence that acts as a means of transport between Firelink Shrine and the Undead Asylum.
- Undead Asylum F2 West Key (corpse)
- Binoculars (corpse)
- Black Eye Orb (Anastacia of Astora: corpse)
- Copper Coin (Petrus of Thorolund: gift)
- Cracked Red Eye Orb x4 (chest)
- Firebomb x6 (corpse)
- Homeward Bone x6 (chest)
- Humanity x3 (corpse)
- Lloyd's Talisman x4 (chest)
- Sunlight Medal (Lautrec: gift)
- Ring of Sacrifice (corpse)
- Caduceus Round Shield (corpse)
- Morning Star (chest)
- Pyromancy Flame (Laurentius: gift)
- Talisman (chest)
- Winged Spear (corpse)
- Zweihander (corpse)
|Abyss • Anor Londo • Ash Lake • Blighttown • Crystal Cave • Darkroot Basin • Darkroot Garden • Demon Ruins |
Depths • The Duke's Archives • Firelink Altar • Firelink Shrine • Kiln of the First Flame • Lost Izalith
New Londo Ruins • Painted World of Ariamis • Quelaag's Domain • Sen's Fortress
The Catacombs • The Great Hollow • Tomb of the Giants • Undead Burg
Undead Parish • Valley of Drakes
|Battle of Stoicism • Chasm of the Abyss • Oolacile Sanctuary • Oolacile Township |
Oolacile Township Dungeon • Royal Wood • Sanctuary Garden
|Northern Undead Asylum|