- Can be chosen as a burial gift at the beginning of the game.
- Firelink Shrine
- One is sold by Greirat of the Undead Settlement for 8,000 souls, once he returns from pillaging the Undead Settlement.
- A second is sold for the same price if he returns safely from pillaging Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. Otherwise, it will be sold by the Shrine Handmaid once she is given his ashes, provided that he has at least looted the Undead Settlement.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- Grand Archives.
- The Dreg Heap
- One is sold by the Stone-humped Hag for 8,000 souls.
- After encountering the first Angel, drop down to the next level and turn left, a Divine Blessing can be found in the open in the opposite direction of immediate cover.
- At the very top of Earthen Peak, when navigating the large roots after Desert Pyromancer Zoey, drop down onto the wooden rooftops next to the fallen tower to find a Divine Blessing on a corpse.
- The Ringed City
Fully restores HP and cures Poison, Toxic, Bleed, and Frost when used, as well as reducing the build-up of each status. They can be used anywhere and by anyone, including phantoms and dark spirits. However, unlike in the previous installments, they will not reduce Curse build-up.
- Only one can be carried within the player's inventory at a time.
- One can be traded with Pickle Pee in exchange for the Very good! Carving (only once per playthrough).
- Can be used on ladders.