The Depths is a location in Dark Souls. It is a large, dark sewer system accessed via a door in the lower Undead Burg. The door requires the Key to Depths to unlock, which is obtained from the Capra Demon.
Going through Depths is obligatory to reach Blighttown, which is possible after killing Gaping Dragon. It could be skipped by getting Master Key as a starting gift. Domhnall of Zena is encountered here as well as Laurentius of the Great Swamp, which moves if rescued.
- Domhnall of Zena (Merchant) - Moves to Firelink Shrine after the player rings both Bells of Awakening.
- Laurentius of the Great Swamp - Moves to Firelink Shrine after being rescued.
- Solaire of Astora (Gold phantom) - Can be summoned for the Gaping Dragon fight.
- Knight Lautrec of Carim (White phantom) - Can be summoned for the Gaping Dragon fight, if he's rescued in the Undead Parish.
- Large Ember (chest)
- Humanity (corpse)
- Ring of the Evil Eye (corpse)
- Large Titanite Shard (corpse)
- Dragon King Greataxe (Gaping Dragon - sever tail)
- Greataxe (corpse)
- Heavy Crossbow and Heavy Bolt ×11 (corpse)
- Spider Shield (corpse)