Description[edit | edit source]
Demons are monstrous beings born of the Chaos Flame, but since the flame has not survived, demons are a dying race. Fire Demons themselves appear to be made of gnarled, burned wood, and wield a large, glowing ax to compliment their fiery bodies, along with possessing a large pair of horns.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Undead Settlement
- Catacombs of Carthus
- Cut the ropes of the hanging bridge that leads to High Lord Wolnir and climb down by the hanging piece left afterward. The Demon is encountered in the next room after going through a small cave.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Siegward of Catarina will help when the player starts the fight with the Demon in the Undead Settlement.
- Skeletons in the Catacombs of Carthus will attack the Demon. For an easy kill, spawn as many skeletons while running past the Demon to the Abandoned Tomb bonfire.
- Alternatively to the skeletons, the Mimic located above will also attack it.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Soul of a Demon
(Catacombs of Carthus)
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Item description of Soul of a Demon.