- For the Dark Souls variant, see Darkmoon Blade.
Darkmoon Blade is a miracle in Dark Souls III.
- Miracle of those who devoted themselves to the Darkmoon covenant.
- Reinforces right weapon with Darkmoon light.
- Miracles of the Darkmoon are tales of revenge, but Captain Yorshka recites only for the sake of remembering her brother, without knowledge of its meaning.
- Perhaps this is better, as revenge is better left to the Blades.
Obtained as a reward for reaching Rank 2 in the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant. To achieve this, the player must offer 30 Proofs of a Concord Kept to Company Captain Yorshka.
Reinforces the player's right hand weapon with Darkmoon light, adding 95% of casting talisman/sacred chime's Spell Buff as Magic damage for the next 60 seconds. The duration can be extended by equipping the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
For catalysts that scale with both Intelligence and Faith, such as Caitha's Chime and White Hair Talisman, only the Faith portion of the Spell Buff is accounted for.