Bradley relies on a variety of miracles in battle: he'll apply Sunlight Blade on his spear when engaging a strong enemy or a horde of mobs, if surrounded he'll use Force and Emit Force to take down enemies from the distance. Although uncommon, he may also use Heavenly Thunder against bosses.
Bradley of the Old Guard can be summoned at the following locations:
His summon sign is found in the first area, next to the first hollow using fire arrows on the docks.
- His spear, unlike that the player can wield, doesn't deal lighting damage.
- Although the torch-wielding Hollow in No-man's Wharf isn't hostile to the player, Bradley (and Lucatiel) will still aggro on him.
- He can't perform backstabs nor ripostes. He can still guardbreak opponents though.
- He's immune to Curse.
- He can't be backstabbed.
- He won't aggro on Forest Guardians and they won't aggro on him. Both can still hurt eachother accidentaly.
- In both No-man's Wharf and the Shaded Ruins, Bradley will only use the Duel Bow gesture on arrival and departure. However, during the final battles in Drangleic Castle, he will use a variety of gestures after the bosses are defeated which includes Joy, Warcry and Fist Pump, followed by Duel Bow.