- ×6 are sold by the Shrine Handmaid once she has been given the Mortician's Ashes.
- Sold by Unbreakable Patches for 800 souls each.
- Sold by the Shrine Handmaid for the same price once she has been given Patches' Ashes.
- ×2 on a corpse being devoured by two Starved Hounds behind a broken carriage near the beginning of the area.
- ×2 on a corpse lying behind a small house guarded by two Starved Hounds. The house is opposite to the entrance to the sewers, across the stone bridge in the area with three Hollow Manservants.
Alluring Skulls crash upon impact after being thrown, releasing an attracting mist that draws the attention of most enemies toward its location. Most enemies will hover around or attack the mist for a short time giving the player time to flee or attack them.
- Birch Woman (fireballs track the skull instead of the player)
- Grave Warden
- Corvian Knight (only if they have been alerted first)
- Deacon (includes those in the Deacons of the Deep boss fight, except the one currently shrouded in a red aura and Archdeacon Royce)
- Farron Follower
- Forlorn Corvian Settler
- Gertrude's Knight
- Gravetender Hollow
- Great Crab
- Havel the Rock
- Hollow Assassin
- Hollow Soldier
- Holy Knight Hodrick
- Hound Rat
- Knight Slayer Tsorig
- Lothric Knight
- Lycanthrope Hunter
- Millwood Knight
- Murkman (both variants)
- Pus of Man
- Starved Hound
- As an invader, Alluring Skulls will affect NPC white phantoms, including Knight Slayer Tsorig and Great Swamp Cuculus.
- Homing Soulmass-type spells will target hostile Alluring Skulls, making them useful in PvP when fighting mage builds.
- Once per game cycle, one can be traded with the Nestling in exchange for the Hello Carving.